Join your industry peers in a community that
empowers you to know more—and be more.
The ISPE Boston Area Chapter is a trusted source of information and interaction for seasoned industry professionals—and those who wish to learn from them. Year after year, we offer our more than 1,700 members dynamic opportunities to share knowledge, best practices, and experiences that can advance careers. As a member of ISPE—and the Boston Area Chapter— you’ll discover the benefits of being part of an engaged, accomplished and inspired community. Join today.
- Attend professional advancement workshops
- Glean first-hand information from your peers on job opportunities
- Find the perfect job – or the perfect candidate – through the Career Solutions section of ISPE.org
- Learn how to land your first intership, or full-time position via Student Career Workshops
- Volunteer to gain professional experience and recognition
- Hear from local experts at online and offline events
- Stay up to speed on industry news with a free subscription to Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Use our online forums to ask or answer technical questions
- Advise junior staff through our Mentor Program
- Enjoy special savings on ISPE Guidance Documents and other industry guides
- Connect with peers, vendors and visionaries via numerous online and offline events and forums
- Trade stories, “talk shop,” and explore ways to collaborate and share job leads
- Gain access to ISPE’s worldwide membership directory of 22,000 professionals
- Enjoy members-only plant tours of local facilities
- Spend time with like-minded individuals in casual settings, such as:> Skiing, golf and bowling outings
- Gatherings for young professionals
- Red Sox and Bruins games
- Seasonal and holiday socials
- Boston Harbor Cruises
If you don’t belong to ISPE already, it’s really simple to join and start taking advantage of these Members-only benefits. If you are new to the industry, see if you qualify as a “young professional” (regardless of your age) and join ISPE at a discounted rate. Be sure to select the Boston Area Chapter as your home Chapter to get all the benefits just listed.