Janelle Carretero, NECI
Aaron Hubbell, Delta Project Management
Robert Lucas, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
The Educational Programs Committee (EPC) is responsible for the Chapter’s monthly educational programs, designed to share industry knowledge, standards and best practices among members. Each year, the committee plans presentations, panel discussions and plant tours covering a range of topics that are of interest to our Chapter members. The committee also creates the educational program for the Chapter’s annual Product Show.
The EPC is comprised of a diverse group of Chapter members representing all aspects of the local life sciences industry. It is a great choice for volunteers who want to contribute to the Chapter’s mission of sharing industry knowledge among members while networking with industry thought leaders and subject matter experts.
In order to accomplish its goals, the committee’s activities include:
- Soliciting member input regarding topics of interest
- Designing individual programs and choosing presenters – Click HERE to submit a speaking proposal
- Coordinating program logistics with the assistance of the Chapter’s admin staff,
- Actively promoting programs via Chapter blog posts , emails and social media
- Surveying attendees following each program
Above all, the EPC is dedicated to providing relevant, high quality educational content to Chapter members. To volunteer for the Educational Program Committee, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Online Volunteer Form.